Business blogging is on the rise.
Quick question: How many blog posts have you published over the past 6 weeks?
If you’re anything like most wedding professionals we speak to, that number is probably lower than you’d like it to be.
A majority of wedding business owners know that it is important to have a blog, but most have no idea what to blog about.
Having a blog gives your company a voice.
It also allows you to showcase your personality and expertise in a way that genuinely resonates with potential customers.
Below are 33 blog post ideas to help you get unstuck or re-motivated to commit to publishing at least one new post to your company blog within the next week.
Having a content strategy is more important than ever, so make sure to bookmark this page so you can come back and have these at your fingertips whenever you need them!
- Emerging wedding trends you are seeing within your client base
- Review a product or service that you utilize for your job
- Write something seasonal
- Interview someone
- Host a Giveaway
- Write a post in response to some recent post/news
- Showcase some of your work
- Write a longer “About Me” post
- Create a beginner’s guide to something
- Share latest bridal industry statistics or data
- Make a post about your most popular posts
- Day in the life
- Compile a list of common mistakes in your niche
- Event review
- Answer a recent comment you’ve received in length
- Favorite quotes
- Wedding myths de-bunked
- Publish a questions and answers blog post
- Explain what NOT to do in your niche
- Create a video post
- Create a helpful checklist for potential clients
- Current news in your industry
- Why you started your wedding business
- Write a thank you note to your readers
- Publish a guest post
- Reveal a hack or shortcut
- Go behind the scenes
- Things I wish I knew before
- Wedding trend prediction post
- Compare something
- Create a wedding infographic
- Weekly/monthly roundup
- Sneak peek or teaser
Another recommendation I have is to create some sort of blogging calendar that you can follow on a regular basis. This can truly make a world of difference in the way you blog and market your website.
Here are a few articles I found helpful when creating mine:
- Content Strategy 101: How To Create An Editorial Calendar For Your Blog
- 3 Components of a Content Marketing Editorial Calendar that Works
- How To Use A Editorial Calendar To Save A Ton Of Time
Good luck and get to blogging!